The quality service verifies each study for compliance with GOST (Government Standard, All-Union state standard) no. 31883-2012 and GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) Principles.
The quality service:
– check stidies at all stages of research work,
– check the individual processes and manipulations,
– check the organization on the whole
in order to provide assurance that rooms, equipment, personnel, methods and documentation meet the standard requirements. Quality service has a documented quality assurance program confirming a compliance of the performed works to the principles of good laboratory practice.
Our quality of service specialists are regularly trained on quality management, improving their skills by implementing in practice the latest instructional techniques in the field of “good practices“.
In our organization, we developed and introduced about 350 standard operating procedures (SOPs). Working with SOPs is carried out continuously. Staff training on the standard operating procedures are conducted in accordance with the annual plan.
Our service quality experts have extensive experience in the development of standard operating procedures (SOPs), creating a list of required SOPs to perform certain technological or administrative action. Such work may be performed by us and by your order.
Members of the quality service have auditor certificates of internal quality management system audits on a compliance to the state standard GOST ISO 9001-2011 (ISO 9001:2008).
- Selezneva AI, Makarova MN, KhodkoS.V., Shikov AN Principles of Biomedical Research of quality control services involving animals // International Bulletin of Veterinary Medicine. -2014, №3. -P. 173-81.
- Rybakova, AV, Makarova MN Marking and identification of laboratory animals for research projects // International Bulletin of Veterinary Medicine. -2014, №4. -P. 81-90.
- Selezneva AI, Makarova MN, AV Rybakova Methods of randomization in the experimental animals // International Bulletin of Veterinary Medicine. -2014, №2. -P. 84-89.
- Avdeeva OI, Makarenko IE, Makarova MN Shekunova EV, Kashkin VA, Makarov VG Harmonisation of research for the acute toxicity in accordance with Russian and international requirements // International Bulletin of Veterinary Medicine. -2015, №1. -P. 103-109.
- Shedko VV, Gushchin JA, Muzhikyan AA, Makarova MN Retrospective analysis of histological archive // Development and registration of medicinal products. -2016, № 3. C. 162-165.
- Burova E.D., Khod’ko S.V., Gushchina S.V., Makarova M.N., Makarov V.G. Risk management for quality assurance of preclinical drug research // Bulletin of the Scientific Centre for Expert Evaluation of Medicinal Products. -2017. -Vol. 7, No. 1.-P. 25-32.